PERFORMANCE AND DURABILITY FROM THE INSIDE OUT
LONGEST LASTING CARCASS
No material displacement during the manufacturing and curing process means:
- Track compound types located exactly where you need it
- Uniform tension distribution, eliminating downtime due to carcass tear
THE RESULT: A FINISHED PRODUCT WITH INCREASED DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE.
CAMSO AND CATERPILLAR
DRIVING FARMING FORWARD
Camso developes and manufactures the broadest range of tracks for all farming applications. Camso tracks increase mobility and flotation, and reduce soil compaction. From field preparation to planting harvesting and transport, Camso tracks help maximize your work while lower ing your operating costs.
CAMSO TRACKS ARE THE APPROVED CHOICE OF OEM’S,
ARE ENDORSED BY DEALERS AND RECOGNIZED BY FARMERS
THE RIGHT TRACK FOR YOUR APPLICATION
Camso AG 3500, 4500, 5500 – FRICTION DRIVE
High performance, value-driven
When it comes to general tillage and rowcrop applications, get the perfect balance between reliability, quality and price with the Camso AG tracls.
Camso AG 2500 – FRICTION DRIVE
Competitive performance for less
The next generation of tracks for standard Ag applications. Engineered to perform as well as competitor product at a lower price point. Built with the same process, standards and quality you expect from Camso products. Reducing your cost per hour by 15%.
Camso is committed to redefining the industry standard and have products that respond to the evolution of farming equipment.
FRICTION DRIVE – Specialty Applications
Camso HIGH TRACTION
Designed for superior traction and cleanout capability
- Better soil penetration in any ground conditions
- Provices excellent cleanout in muddy settings
- Reduces slippage in poor footing conditions
Camso HIGH ROADING
Superior track life and ride for high roading needs
- Added tread volume with optimized tread bar geometry
- Enhanced carcass strength for better ride quality
- Provices up to 10% more surface area for extended track life